* Frame: Elongated frame design; Forward pedaling; Steel
* Chain: KMC Z-410
* Freewheels: KT single speed
* Front Hub: Alloy 36H
* Grips: Synthetic Black Leather
* Handlebar: Classic Cruiser Steel; Chrome Plated
* Headset: Steel
* Kickstand: Included; Steel
* Pedals: Rubber Block
* Rear Brake: KT Coaster Brake
* Rear Hub: KT Coaster, 36H
* Saddle: Classic Padded Dual Spring Saddle
* Stem: Alloy
* Bottom Bracket: One piece 24 tpi
* Crankset: Forged One Piece, 40T
* Extras: Stainless steel spokes, Elongated frame, Forward pedaling, Decals removable
* Recommended Rider Height: Fits Most Men 5'4" - 6'4" Tall
* Maximum Rider Weight: 350 Pounds
The Perfect Cruiser For The Guy's Guy, The 26-inch Bruiser 3.0 Men's Cruiser Bike From Firmstrong Features A Modern Look With A More Macho Feel To It, With Beefy 3 Inch Tires And An Elongated Frame. A Great Fit For Most Men From 5 Feet, 4 Inches To 6 Feet, 4 Inches Tall, It's Ideal For Recreational Bike Riding As Well As Exercise And Commuting.
The 4-inch Extended Frame Length Provides More Space Between You And The Handlebars. The Curved 19-inch Steel Cruiser Frame Design Features A Thick, Beefy Top Tube Design, While The 26-inch Painted Aluminum Wheels Roll Smooth And Easy As Well As Cushion The Bumps As You Ride Over Them Freely. The Wide, Oversized Seat Completes Your Comfort With Dual Springs That Help Make The Ride Soft And Cushy. Both The Seat And The Handlebars Can Be Adjusted For Height And Tilt To Ensure Maximum Comfort. Whenever You Need To Stop You Simply Pedal Backwards, Easing On The Coaster Brake. Other Features Include Wide Cruiser Bike Handlebars With Synthetic Leather Grips, Waffle Tread Tires, A Chain Guard, And A 350-pound Maximum Weight Capacity. The Bike Is Shipped 80 Percent Assembled.
Firmstrong Has Been Designing High Quality, Affordable Bikes For Over 10 Years With A Focus On Blending Style And Functionality To Create A Fun, Adventurous Experience For Riders -- Not Just A Mode Of Transportation.
26-inch Men's Single-speed Cruiser Bike For Easy, Relaxed Riding
17-inch Extended Steel Frame Creates More Space Between Rider And Handlebars
3-inch Beefy Tires For A Beefier Look That Can Roll Over More Rugged Terrain
Oversized Seat With Dual Springs For Added Comfort, Wide Handlebars With Synthetic Leather Grips
Sized For Men From 5 Feet, 4 Inches To 6 Feet, 4 Inches Tall
Size: 17" Frame; 26" Wheels
Rims: Alloy 26" x 2.125 x 36H
Seat Post: Steel 25.4mm x 350mm
Tires: 3 Inch Wide Kenda All Black 26"
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.